Licensing and Credentials
The process for earning your Foursquare credentials
Do you feel called to formal ministry within The Foursquare Church? Whether you are called to serve at a local church, as an evangelist or even a missionary, here’s what it takes to get credentialed within The Foursquare Church.
- Contact Kelly Mossholder (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503.594.1414) and request a license application form and recommendation forms.
- Return your application forms to the North Pacific District with the current application fee.
- Complete Foursquare polity course through online training and printed materials.
- Receive approval from your district to begin the coaching process; your district will then assign a coach.
- When the coaching process is complete, the district will then assemble a licensing panel and conduct an interview.
- Upon the licensing panel’s recommendation, your district supervisor is responsible for giving final approval for licensure.
In order to be licensed, candidates must receive an appointment to serve at a Foursquare church. Candidates who are serving in non-Foursquare appointments may pursue credentialing through Foursquare Association.